Join our Team!
Multimedia Production Specialist Job Opening
Role and Responsibilities
This position manages Maroon PR’s video and audio content operation. This position reports to the COO of Maroon PR.
– Responsible for shooting, editing and producing video and digital content for Maroon PR clients
– Specific projects include but not limited to:
– The creation of 2-3 minute, journalistic video stories for clients including scripting, shooting, editing, and delivery of finished stories to client
– Creation of short-form digital content to support client social media channels including basic animations, GIFS and other digital shorts
– Coverage of client media events, and production of b-roll packages
– Producing (recording and editing) of MPR and client podcasts
– Creation of occasional client advertising needs including PSAs and advertising spots
– Travel to client sites for video shoots as necessary
– Work collaboratively with account directors, social media and design teams to produce content that is on brand and fits the client’s goals
– Work directly with clients during shoots to ensure the story is being told effectively
– Work to develop creative story ideas to proactively bring to account directors & clients
– Attend client meetings and new business meetings
– Maintain organization of all video files and projects, working with MPR IT partner to ensure storage process is effective
– Implement your own system to effectively create content while managing your time with clients, limiting shoots, etc.
– Stay on top of new technology and video trends that will keep MPR’s video services on the cutting edge of the industry – i.e. editing content for new media platforms such TikTok
– Investigate ideas for growth (live shots, SMTs, VNRs) and put together a plan to discuss with the company President
Qualifications and Education Requirements
– Bachelor’s degree required
– Proficient in editing with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Premiere) & After Effects
– Proven track record of video production & final execution
– Proven track record of audio production and final execution
– Ability to work on multiple projects in a given week and manage time effectively to meet tight deadlines
– Superior oral and written communication skills
– Demonstrated success assimilating content in traditional and new media realms
– Professional writing skills; excellent verbal communication skills
– Demonstrated ability to think creatively and solve problems; sense of curiosity and commitment to continuous learning
– Eager professional who thrives in a challenging environment, is disciplined and takes personal responsibility for results
– Works well in teams, is flexible and committed to shared success
– Self-starter who takes initiative with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
– Detail orientated
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Maroon PR offers a hybrid office schedule, with a mandatory office day on Monday.
Maroon PR offers a number of employee benefits including Health Insurance, Paid Time Off and 401K program.
Interested in Learning More?
Email Jen Renehan at Jen@maroonpr.com.