Maroon PR Celebrates 13 Years
As we reflect on the last 13 years, we are reminded that our success and growth as a leading agency is the result of being open to change and evolution. With the rise of digital, we’ve learned that public relations will continue to change with new tools to tell our stories and impact growth. And while we embrace the new, we also remain grounded in our core beliefs.
When we opened in 2006, traditional media relations was our bread and butter as an agency. With the rise of digital, we began to build our expertise around social media management and content development. Today, we pride ourselves on having an integrated team with expertise in all facets of communications – media relations, social media, graphic design, videography and content development.
We are a creative communications agency, where creative ideas and trusted communications tactics meet. Here are the beliefs we live by as agency:
Committed to the evolution of PR
• We understand that owned, earned and paid media, together, comprise public relations.
• We believe that social media and owned content is an essential piece of public relations and storytelling.
• We encourage our clients to utilize all our skills and services.
• We believe short, concise media pitches with compelling subject lines are the keys to media relations successes.
• We believe the press release is still relevant, but it is merely a tool and a way to share facts, not effective in and of itself.
• We believe that social media is meant to be social, and that strategies should go beyond marketing to focus on brand authenticity and audience engagement.
Use Relationships to Drive Growth
• We endeavor to become part of our clients’ team, not a vendor.
• We enjoy each other, our clients and the press.
• We don’t badger members of the media or social influencers, we develop relationships with them.
• We share our relationships.
Research, Respond and React
• We stay on top of trends and news and capitalize on them for our clients.
• We plan, research and act with specific goals in mind.
• We take a unique and specific approach to each client … no cookie cutter models.
• We always deliver honest and candid feedback and advice to clients… even when it’s not easy.
• We use analytics and results to drive new strategies
• We let our creative process drive ideas.
More from the Blog
From headlines to hashtags, Maroon PR secured an incredible amount of coverage for our clients throughout the earned, owned, and paid spaces. Watch our video recap below! Earned Media Secured earned media coverage in 43 states, the UK, and Ireland, including Good...
In the spirit of the giving season, Maroon PR proudly highlights the impactful campaigns of four nonprofit partners: The Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation (MCSF), the Maryland Food Bank (MFB), the Brigance Brigade Foundation (BBF), and The Boys & Girls Clubs of...
PGA of America returned to Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, MD on October 11 to host PGA HOPE (Helping Our Patriots Everywhere). This event aimed to bring together veterans to enjoy a day of golf and camaraderie. Maroon PR understood the significance of this...