The Brigance Brigade Foundation (BBF) has kicked off its annual “ALS Bites!” campaign this May as part of ALS Awareness Month. The campaign partners with bars, restaurants and cafes across the Baltimore region to raise money that will go to equipping ALS patients with support and needs to improve their daily lives.
Each location listed below has selected a special menu or drink to support the cause. Each time those items are ordered throughout the month, proceeds will be donated to the BBF. Maroon PR is encouraging people to get out and visit one or more of these establishments in May to support people living with ALS. Be sure to share your experience on social by using #ALSBites.
- 101 Deli Bar: 1118 S Charles St, Suite 101, Baltimore, MD 21230
- AleCraft Brewing Supply, LLC: 319 S Main St Suite #101, Bel Air, MD 21014
- The Boathouse Canton: 2809 Boston St, Baltimore, MD 21224
- Banditos Bar and Kitchen: 1118 S Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21230
- Costas Inn: 4100 Northpoint Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21222
- Iron Rooster- Hunt Valley: 50 Shawan Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030
- Jimmy’s Famous Seafood: 6526 Holabird Ave, Baltimore, MD 21224
- MidiCi The Neapolitan Pizza Company: 8139C Honeygo Blvd, Nottingham, MD 21236
- Newk’s Eatery: 1360 Main Chapel Way, Gambrills, MD 21054
- Ristorante Firenze: 2 Hanover Rd, Reisterstown, MD 21136
- Stanford Kitchen: 10997 Owings Mills Blvd, Owings Mills, MD 21117 (opening in May)
- Vagabond Sandwich Company: 111 Thomas St, Bel Air, MD 21014
- Wayward Smokehouse: 1117 S Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21230
In addition to securing partners and driving awareness for ALS Bites! through traditional media and social media, Maroon PR has coordinated marketing efforts with all participating locations. This work included designing the campaign’s logo, in-store signage, menu templates, social media graphics and more.
Samples of Work:
[btx_gallery images=”2114,2115,2116,2117,2118,2119,2120″ style=”carousel” no_of_columns=”2″ hover=”zoom”][/btx_gallery]